Thursday, February 6, 2014

[REVIEW] Untamed Passion by Kristin Elyon

Sasha had not experienced life to the fullest yet, she is about to become 25 years old. She needs to have fun, and have a life like she reads on the books. Her love life was non existent, so her roommate set Sasha on a blind date with Leo. This was a complete mistake.

Eric thinks he has found the one. Are they the perfect match? Is she going to accept him? Or will she run away? 


That huge mistake turned into a perfect day, and Leo had nothing to do with it, or maybe yes... That night she was rescued, by a naked, hot as hell man.
This is the first erotic paranormal romance book I have read. It is an easy and quick read. It is different from all I have ever read. Being different does not mean that it is not a good book. The things happened too fast. (And I love it, because it avoid all the drama). I kind of love Sasha because she accepted everything easy, she listened instead of jumping into conclusions. It was a nice and refreshing reading. I love the hot scenes.
To tell you the truth, i never liked reading about shifters, but this book made me change my mind. I would love to read about them if they are as hot as Eric.In the book I would have liked to read more about the paranormal stuff.
IF YOU LIKE PARANORMAL STORIES AND YOU ENJOY READING HOT SCENES, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!
I have some questions about the book that I have not find the answers in it. Maybe there will be another book, who knows?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment