Monday, January 13, 2014

Driven by K. Bromberg

I have been reading a lot of books lately and Driven just blew them all away!
there are a lot of phrases that turn you on. I love that.

both of them are damaged, but she is ready to accept the love and to give it. he is not ready to receive it, he says he does not love, is he right? Can Rylee change him?

JUST KNOW, RYLEE, THE BEST SEX YOU WILL EVER HAVE...WILL BE WITH ME

You will be addicted to the book, so HOT.....that it is going to make you wet. You wiil want to be in Rylee's place. You will be desiring to taste what ACE tastes like.
" 'This isn't a Hollywood romance movie, Haddie. The good girl doesn't get the bad boy to change his ways and fall madly in love with her.' "

I can't give him what he wants and he can't give me what I need

THE MAN CAN SEDUCE ME WITH WORDS ALONE.

I WANT TO DRIVE YOU LIKE A FAST CAR.

Note: grab some tissue papers because you are gonna get wet.

I really liked her writing, please give it a try, you are gonna love it

Goodreads
FB Page
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment