Monday, January 13, 2014

Craving Constellations (The Aces MC) by Nicole Jacquelyn

They were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen in my entire goddamn life, and they were worth every fuckin' bruise I had.” - Dragon

"How is it, that someone can make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?"

Brenna was the Princess of the Aces MC. She did not want that life, that is why she left the only life she'd ever known. But now she is returning home, and things are not like she expected them to be.
Being accepted back into the folds of the club isn't easy. She abandoned them, disrespected the brothers and shamed her father. The clubs President gives her one hell of a talking to. This is her last chance. If she leaves again, she will lose the protection of the club.

“In my head, I reminded myself that he was taken, but I couldn't get over the feeling that he had always been mine.”

“Best mama in the world, and I’m the lucky bastard who knocked her up.”


“I knew it was going to be a process for us to put things behind us, but I was willing to be patient. When I looked at him, I saw everything I wanted. That was enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment